‘Golden’ Trainee Opportunity
• NTC is delighted to announce that The Boris Karloff Charitable Foundation, The Golsoncott Foundation and The Barbour Trust have provided funding for an acting trainee on our Christmas touring production of ‘RUMPELSTILTSKIN’
written by Mike Kenny.
• NTC has wide ranging experience and success in encouraging and training new talent through its previous award winning InterACT programme and traineeships on ‘A Midsummer Night’s Dream’, ‘Grimm Tales’ and ‘4Scene’.
• This opportunity will enable one performer (m or f)
to join the cast of ‘RUMPELSTILTSKIN’
learning and developing their craft ‘on the job’, working alongside experienced professionals. There will also be the opportunity for additional skills training and career development.
• This exceptional opportunity offers a training bursary of £280 p.w.
, accommodation in Alnwick during rehearsals and accommodation on tour.
• To apply you must be over 18
, originate from, be resident or have trained in the Northern Region
and will usually have undertaken a degree or equivalent training course within the last 3 years
• You must be available from 10 November 2014 - 25 January 2015
inclusive. This is a full time opportunity and will include weekend and evening working - you will also be required to write a final report on your experience.
• Auditions will take place in Alnwick on Monday/Tuesday 22/23 September
• Please email a photo, CV (or Spotlight link) and letter of application outlining your skills and experience, demonstrating how this opportunity will make a difference to your career and development as a performer by Monday 1 September
Script can be accessed here